iS LOOKING FOR A UX Consultant
Join a great team ! People at Movify do what they love and love what they do. They also care about each other: while each person has a particular role, the team also works together to support one another towards the good balance between personal and project objectives.
Movify gathers a team of passionate mobile experts working on innovative mobile applications. Your contribution to the team will be as follows:
- Interview key stakeholders to develop an understanding of their business
- Conduct innovation workshops and persona-based brainstorming with clients
- Gather requirements from client stakeholders and potential users
- Run focus groups and facilitate workshops
- Present findings and UX recommendations to clients (including wireframes)
- Contribute to business analysis
- Setup user tests and collect feedbacks
- Support the team on ad-hoc tasks when required
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in user experience or business analysis
- Experience in the banking sector is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand business processes
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions to business problems
- Ability to take ownership of your projects
- Flexibility towards new situations and challenges
- Native FR or NL + fluent in EN
- Ability to take ownership of his projects
- A passion for mobile solutions
- A team-player attitude
- A strong sense of humor
- Start date: ASAP
- Status: Freelance or Employee
- Localization: Brussels
Movify is a consulting company focused on mobile applications for financial services and the energy sector.
We are an inspiring community of innovation catalysts who share the same values, culture and mindset. We take care of our people the way we want them to take care of our clients.
Acting as growth facilitator of your business, Movify provides 4 services:
How to apply ?
Send your application and we will contact you as soon as possible !
Feel free to provide a link to your LinkedIn profile, your blog, or other relevant information.