iS LOOKING FOR A
Join a great team ! People at Movify do what they love and love what they do. They also care about each other: while each person has a particular role, the team also works together to support one another towards the good balance between personal and project objectives.
Our expanding company is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to join our dream team. You will have a 360° view on the business and you will help us improve reporting, dashboarding and processes. You will also be in direct contact with suppliers, challenging them when needed to make sure Movify benefits from the best care and service.
Movify is a growing company and you will help us implement different projects along the way, making you an all-rounder.
- Asset Management : manage the assets of the company, the car fleet and supervise external suppliers
- Legal : oversee all legal documents, review and negotiate client contracts, you will have authority to represent the company legally
- Finance : prepare financial reporting for Advisory Board
- Lab : project management of internal projects
- Visibility : support visibility on Movify on its market
- Dashboarding : own key dashboard to monitor company metrics
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience, preferably in the consulting industry
- Excel is your best friend and you are detail oriented
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management
- At ease reviewing and creating legal documents
- You are able to follow several projects at a time and have excellent self organizational skills
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, suppliers, and employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured trainings
- Dedicated mentoring
- An agile and fast-paced environment
- A culture of empowerment, openness and autonomy
- Room for personal development
- Start-up style offices
- A competitive package
- A warmhearted team that cares for one another
- Status: Employee
- Contract Type: Part-time or Full-time
Movify is a consulting company focused on mobile applications for financial services and the energy sector.
We are an inspiring community of innovation catalysts who share the same values, culture and mindset. We take care of our people the way we want them to take care of our clients.
Acting as growth facilitator of your business, Movify provides 4 services:
How to apply ?
Send your application and we will contact you as soon as possible !
Feel free to provide a link to your LinkedIn profile, your blog, or other relevant information.