iS LOOKING FOR A Junior Xamarin Developer
Join a great team ! People at Movify do what they love and love what they do. They also care about each other: while each person has a particular role, the team also works together to support one another towards the good balance between personal and project objectives.
Movify gathers a team of passionate mobile experts working on innovative mobile applications. Your contribution to the team will be as follows:
- Technical analysis
- High-level architecture of the apps
- Multi-Platform Development (iOS, Android, and/or Windows)
- Unit testing and regression testing, including automated testing
- Package and deliver to test environments and app store
- Support the team on ad-hoc tasks when required
Skills and Qualifications
- 1 or 2 years hands-on experience in .NET development
- Experience with Xamarin is a plus
- Experience in dealing with server side using RESTFul web services
- Understanding of asynchronous client/server interfacing using JSON/XML
- Experience in handling performance and memory of apps is a plus
- Native FR or NL + fluent in EN
- A master or bachelor degree in computer sciences
- Ability to take ownership of your projects
- A passion for mobile solutions
- A team-player attitude
- A strong sense of humor
- Start date: ASAP
- Status: Freelance or Employee
- Localization: Brussels
Movify is a consulting company focused on mobile applications for financial services and the energy sector.
We are an inspiring community of innovation catalysts who share the same values, culture and mindset. We take care of our people the way we want them to take care of our clients. Movify believes that mobile is meant for every business. We stand for self-management, smart disruption, sharing, and fulfilment.
Acting as growth facilitator of your business, Movify provides 4 services:
How to apply ?
Send us your application and we will contact you as soon as possible !
Feel free to provide a link to your LinkedIn profile, your blog, or other relevant information.